Talent Attraction functions need to continually evolve due to our changing business needs, market trends and emerging technologies. In this session you get to hear from industry experts who have run several large scale TA Transformations, and will share with us all, the why, what, when and how of doing a TA Transformation.
Claire and Rob recently led a major transformation of the Talent Acquisition function at KPMG.
They will share how to start, getting funding, working with stakeholders, share suggestions on what you could do with zero investment, how to involve the entire TA team, and the importance of engagement and communication.
Join them to hear this keynote presentation, sponsored by Smartrecruiters, KPMG's ATS of choice.
- What we did at KPMG Australia
- How to get the budget to transform
- The importance of getting the operating model right by using data/capacity modelling.
- How to make is sustainable Essential assets eg; plan on a page, project plans, success measures
- What can you do if you have no $ to transform
- What worked well; Dedicated project team, TARRi, TARR working group, TARRlab
- Top must do’s for any TA transformation
351 Plummer St
Port Melbourne VIC